Course Information Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP)
The mobile elevated work platform training is a one to two day course designed to train operators in the safety aspects relating to MEWP’s and the skills involved in their operation. The course is designed to accommodate a maximum of three trainees per day.
Content and Course Design
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Basic types and specifications of MEWP’s
- Safe Working Loads
- Outriggers and Stabilisers
- Travelling in operational mode
- Main Duties of the operator
- Safety Precautions
- Daily Operational Checks
- Safety Equipment Required
- Barriers and signs
- Practical Training
- Setting up the MEWP
- Travelling with the MEWP
- Locating the platform in an elevated working position
- Emergency lowering procedures
- Inspection and Servicing
- Theoretical Test
- Practical Assessment
- Course review and close
We cater our course dates to suit clients operational requirements.
The course duration is 8 Hours per day.
On site at the clients premises.
Classroom and Practical 1:3 Instructor/Candidate Ratio Call our course booking department for full details on 0845 056 0561